E is for Engineering.....

May 5th 2018


I'm guesting at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog for their new challenge today - theme "E is for Engineering" - fab steampunk theme!!! Pop over and see what the "sisters" have made and join the steamy theme!


I've created a page in my black journal and added part of an "industrial revolution" encyclopedia page and a dry embossed gear themed piece of card. Added some ink sprays and gold paint along with muslin cloth, cotton and cog style charm and some chalk to "rouge" up her cheeks LOL! AND of course the collage elements are from my most fav digital store "Art Tea Life" @ Etsy!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic page, I'm in awe of peoples art journals as I'm in awe of someone that can do steampunk so fabulously. Love the page.

Dotty Jo said...

Completely fabulous creation! Thanks for being such a wonderful Queen, Jo x

Lindsey said...

This is so amazing, Sharon! Love this. Thanks for wearing the crown so perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...