I too have been covered with Thorns......

January 15th 2018


A "red & white" themed mixed media journal page created for a challenge at the Gecko Galz Facebook Group & also for the Dream in Darkness challenge this month!


I'm entering this in this month's challenge at the Dream in Darkness Blog - theme of use what you already have!!! Everything on this page is old LOL!! Page background was "mop up" from excess paint/stencils - I added a muslin cloth overlay (always have this on hand in bulk!!!), red ink spray and white watercolour paint was also added to the background - more supplies I have had for ages!! Image is by Gecko Galz and is from the "Dark Arts" collage set which I already owned along with the butterflies, also by Gecko Galz, white flower I have had for years and is the last one from the pack so I've cleaned up that pack!! I love how this page turned out!

3 comments:

Squiddy said...

Love what you came up with for the Rumi quote. And thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness

Sari / Granne said...

This is stunning, I saw it in FB too and loved it. Thank you so much for joining Dream in Darkness challenge, I hope to see you this month also.

sirkkis said...

My eye caught this beautiful face and I love the whole design ❤4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...