Carol Singing....

December 23rd 2017
I have so many draft posts from this year I will never get them all posted before 2018 so I will have to make a effort at the start of next year to get all the draft posts published LOL!


I have some gorgeous Xmas Carolers cards to share today using gorgeous digis by Vera Lane Studio!

 
Base cards are 5 x 7 index cards with mixed media backgrounds. Digis are coloured with Copics and fussy cut. Just love these little cuties!!


I love the "olde" look of this one with the brown tones - something a bit different!

 
And of course I had to do a nice bright non traditional style one with pinks and oranges for fun!!! Sentiment is also by Vera Lane Studio.
 

 
For more xmas inspiration head to the Facebook Group and join the Vera Lane Studio fun!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...