The Last of Peter.....

October 10th 2017


Rick St Dennis has created 31 new digis for the 31 Days of Halloween - you can find them here in his store - a new one released each day of October - check out the Airless Chambers Blog for all the digis each day coloured and created with by Rick's DT!! I'm sharing "The Last of Peter" on a tag and a journal page!!


Background "labels" for this tag were done especially for me by Sandy at Art Tea Life - check out her fab digital collage store at Etsy!!! I printed "Peter" on kraft coloured paper and fussy cut and added to the background - you can see I just coloured his pumpkin head LOL!!! I added a bit of gauze cloth and some string to the top of the tag to finish it off.


Next a spooky journal page using Peter again on kraft paper but this time a little bit of pencil colouring and some ink sprays! Page background is gesso, dribbles of ink, labels from Gecko Galz, washi tape and of course some spiderweb!!!!


Stay tuned this month for a couple more of Rick's 31 Days of Halloween to pop up here on my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...