Lil Tricksters....

September 15th 2017


A fun new digi set release from Vera Lane Studio "Lil Tricksters"!!!! This set has 8 digis - 6 lil characters plus a sentiment and bowl of eyeballs LOL!!! Great value and so much fun for Halloween coming up! We really don't celebrate Halloween here but I love to create Halloween style projects at any time of the year!!


These two (above and below) I added to a double tag with mixed media background. Digis coloured with copics and fussy cut and I used the set sentiment!


I printed off 2 more of the Lil Tricksters - the skeleton and the little pirate - so cute! These were both added to pages in my mini journal. I love the colours of both of these pages!


I think some of these characters would also be great for little boy birthday cards and invitations as well - they are great and spooky cute!! Make sure you check out the Vera Lane Studio Etsy Store for more great little quirky and cute characters to create with!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...