Feelin Groovy...

August 14th 2017


Make sure you pop over to the "Sparkle and Glitter Blog" and enter our current "All Stitched Up" Challenge - you also have the option to enter and anything goes creation too!!! Pop over to Rick's Zibbet Store and nab yourself one of his amazing digis to create with an join the challenge!!! I'm also entering this in the current "Your Scrapbook Place" Blog Challenge - where Rick is a sponsor for the month!!!


I always love using my sewing machine on my creations - always love the great effect you can get and even better I love that I get the sewing on the back of the page for the next time I am creating in my journal - great texture and interest!!!


I've used "Moonbeam 2015" for this page - she is "Feelin' Groovy" LOL - coloured her with some bright colours and fussy cut and added her to may page with lots of sewing and a sparkly row of sequins!! There are soooo many fab digis available so take the time to have a look and support Rick!!

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

awesome card you made Sharon, thanks for sharing with us at YSBP Challenge!

Jan said...

Great project thanks for joining us at YSP xx Jan DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...