It's a Hat Trick at Rick St Dennis' Sparkle & Glitter Challenge Blog!!!

July 9th 2017


Challenge 3 has just started at the relaunched "Sparkle & Glitter Challenge Blog"! this month's theme is Anything Goes OR create with the "twist" of use one of Rick's many digis with a "Hat"!! for my creation I've used Rick's "Queen of Hearts Hat" digi - just LOVE this image!!!


I've created this mixed media journal page. Background is texture paste through a heart stencil which I sprayed with red ink spray when it was dry. I coloured the Queen of Hearts Hat digi with copic markers and fussy cut. I added her to the page with some ink sprayed muslin cloth, a little white paper doily, flourish 3d sticker and a couple of tiny flat backed pearls.


Rick has soooooo many fantastic digis wearing hats in his Zibbet Store - pop over and grab one and join our challenge this month!

1 comment:

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Gorgeous make Sharon love the colours and all those hearts. Fantastic. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...