Starry Starry Night....

January 27th 2016


Sharing an altered index card today using Vera Lane Studio digis of course! I've used "Star" from the "Star Set of 5 Digis" available in store!


I love this set - I have another creation to share later with images from this set as well - all the components are so versatile - great for lots of "themes"!! The background on this index card was done with paint and my Gelli Plate direct to the card plus some scraps of paper napkins along with paint chip samples - who can resist grabbing a handful of samples when they visit the hardware store??? I added the sticker white lace, plus muslin cloth scrap and fussy cut "Star" after she was coloured with Copics and colour pencils. Wording is computer generated and to finish off I used my gold Smooch to edge the wording and the border of the index card!

2 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sharon
This is just wonder.
Reading the words, starry starry night, I have the song Vincent in my head!
Wishes
Lynne

Mischelle said...

She makes me happy! I LOVE this image and you've inspired me to pull her out of the digi file!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...