Sin City Stamps: Journey - Cherish - Treasure - Reflections

January 31st 2017
My first post and creations as a **NEW** DT Member for Sin City Stamps!!! Just sharing a sneak peek here!


I made a set of altered playing cards and if you pop over to the Sin City Stamps Blog you can see my step by step instructions on how to create them!

I have some great stamp sets to work with over the next few months so stay tuned for more Sin City Inspiration!

Here are some quick links for you to find all the Sin City "haunts" LOL:

Sin City Stamps Store - I shopped the other day - too good to resist!!
Sin City Stamps Inspiration Blog - where all the DT creations will be featured!!
Sin City Stamps Facebook Group - love to see what you are creating with Sin City!!

2 comments:

Mischelle said...

OH.MY.GOSH! I LOVE this! So cool, Sharon!

Michele said...

these are beautiful! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...