Steamed Pumpkin...

October 14th 2016


A great Steampunk Pumpkin image by Sandra Caldwell - available in her Etsy Store - #1009 Steampunk Jacko!!!! Such a fun image which I was lucky enough to win in one of Sandra's Facebook Group competitions!

 
I altered an index card for this creation - background is some flouro orange paint with a steampunk die cut which I had leftover from another creation and to which I added silver paint with my finger. Image coloured with copics and fussy cut plus I added a metal charm, sticky mesh and computer generated wording!
 
I'm entering this in the current Desert Islands Craft Blog challenge - I have used the following items from the itinerary: use a die cut, use paint, no pink and something metal!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...