Just Hanging Around.....

September 12th 2016


New release day at Sandra's Etsy Store - lots of great digis to be released - always DT inspiration with these digis at the Facebook Group! This week I worked with #1020 Bat Me - LOL such a cutie!


I decided to print him multiple times in varying sizes and turn them "upside down" and hanging on a branch! Background is acrylic paint and crackle liquid (very old crackle liquid which I also proceeded to spill on my laptop!!) I was trying for a moonlight night - hence the yellow through the black. Branch is a Silhouette file and wording is computer generated.


I coloured the bats with my trusty pastel pencils which still remain my favourite colouring tool even though awhile ago I splurged and bought some Prismacolours - they are still in the big tin unused!!

 
I'm also entering this at the Desert Islands Crafts Challenge Blog - JUST started up again - I was on this DT a long time ago when it was running - so happy to see it back - I love working from the "itinerary"! The "items" I have used from the list are: Things with Wings, Stars, Make it Sparkle and Anything But a Card!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...