Sweet Waitress Dot.....

May 17th 2016


A new release for Sandra Caldwell "#485 Waitress Dot" available now in her Etsy Store along with all the other amazing new releases for this week!!


I've created a journal page using a great cupcake serviette to cover the background in strips along with some sticky mesh and letter stickers! Could not resist colouring her hair pink - she is just so sweet I decided to be daring - I don't usually colour hair in "other" colours!


Digi image coloured in pastel pencils and fussy cut as always!! I really haven't added much to this page as I think the serviette with the cakes has enough yumminess going on!! Make sure you pop into the store and also join our FB Group so you can see what the rest of the DT have created!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...