Hocus Pocus........

April 11th 2016


What a FUN and FABULOUS new image I have to share today for Sandra Caldwell "#417 Winifred the Witch" - based on the movie character from "Hocus Pocus" - as soon as I saw this image I just had to have her to colour and create with!


I wanted to work in my large journal with this image so she's about 5 inches tall. She has been coloured with pastel pencils and I am really happy with how she turned out!



Journal page background was gessoed to prevent any seepage to the other side - I used lots of muslin cloth adhered with matte medium plus some old book pages which sort of got covered up with the Lindy's Stamp Gang ink sprays LOL! I used lots of the shimmery coloured sprays for added effect to all the texture!!!


The witches boot, bats and lettering were cut from Silhouette files on my Cameo. Little potion bottles are from a collage sheet available from the Etsy Store "Phenomenon 1859".



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...