Life is Good when You're Dancing......

March 10th 2016


New release time at the SLS Lines Etsy Store!!! Some really fabulous images this month including this "Day of the Dead Dancers" couple - aren't they "sweet" LOL!


I just love how this page came out. I used the herringbone technique with SLS Lines patterned paper to create the background for the dancing couple. The dancing couple were printed on kraft coloured paper and I decided not to add any colouring as I like the effect just as it is! I printed the quote on kraft paper too and tore out the wording. To finish I added some ink sprayed muslin cloth and also a few skeleton leaves for the skeleton couple!!


Make sure you check out the SLS Lines Blog for more inspiration from the rest of the DT with the other amazing new release designs!

1 comment:

junemac2 said...

what a fun creation. love this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...