Valentine Girl all in PINK....

January 11th 2016
NEW RELEASE day over at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy Store - fabulous new images available!!!!!!!!


This image is Valentine Gal - she is so cute I just had to have her to colour and create with - in pink of course!!! I've added her to a very pink mixed media journal page. background is gelatos, ink sprays, texture paste, stencilling, stamping and paint! Image coloured with pastel pencils. And I used my Cameo to cut the "love" wording.

 
Remember to join the Facebook Fan Page as we have a new challenge starting soon along with DT inspiration and it's also a place where you can share your creations and get a head's up on upcoming events and images!
 

 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

OMG...fabulous. Sharon you do such a great job coloring and crafting with Sandra Caldwell's digital stamps. Thanks for the link to the Etsy Store. I was hoping she would open her own shop after Sweet Pea's closed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...