Halloween Kids get "Revenge" on Santa........

December 14th 2015
 

I just couldn't resist making this large journal page with a Halloween versus Christmas theme!! The Santa upended in the cupcake is a new digi available from the JessicaLynnOriginal store - perfect for Xmas but when Jessica gave it to us (her DT) I knew I had to make something weird with it!


Little girl collage images are from Lisa's Altered Art (one of my favourite stores for collage images and wording - nice & quirky!!) Wording is computer generated. All the black cut outs are Silhouette files. I added some muslin coth and some thin string to "hang" the cupcakes.



Hopefully you "get" it - every year it seems that xmas decorations and products are almost on the shelves before Halloween has been - not that Halloween is huge here in Australia but it seems to be getting more popular and it's almost quick get the Halloween done and get the xmas out! LOL I actually like the Halloween theme/images/decorations better!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

omg...fantastic journal page Sharon...love the mix of Halloween with Christmas. The sense of humor was not lost on me...great sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...