Halloween Cupcakes!!!!!

September 8th 2015


I had so much fun creating these Halloween treat boxes!!!! I've used papers from Tsunami Rose "Witches Brew Journal Kit" - available at the Etsy store and just perfect for Halloween coming up next month!!!


Stamps are pre-release "Bite Cupcakes" available for pre-order from JessicaLynnOriginal. If you pre-order asap you will get free postage (US Shipping only) - what are you waiting for - this stamp set is so cute - 3 cupcakes plus sentiments!!!!!!
 


I cut the box 'base' and patterned layer on my Silhouette - this box is one of my favourite shaped boxes - always looks so great decorated!




Stamps coloured with Copic markers - endless possibilities for colouring these - I could have gone more 'ghoulish' but decided to stay with the colours of the papers and be a bit more sedate LOL!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

oh my gosh these are amazingly cute! xo

Anonymous said...

Sharon, Those are incredible! They are seriously fun and so cute. A brilliant idea.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...