Cleopatra: I will not be Triumphed over.....

August 2nd 2015


Sharing another journal page using the new jasmine Becket-Griffith stamp available from JessicaLynnOriginal - I really do love this Egyptian themed gal!


The background of this page is ink sprays and the palm trees are from serviettes - using my stash - yay!! I cut the Ankh cross and black wriggle strip on my Silhouette. Quote printed on kraft coloured paper and torn out and added to the page with the image and bits of muslin cloth. I used "Smooch" on Cleopatra's eyelids and jewellery and the cats collar for some added sparkle to the Copic colouring.

 
 
There were "3" NEW Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamps released recently so you really should pop over to the JLO Store and check them our - perfect if you love the fantasy type images!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You created the most perfect setting for Cleopatra and I have to say, I love the expression on the cat's face.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...