A Night Out with Tsunami Rose.....

August 6th 2015


My creation for the Tsunami Rose DT - a "goth" style card! I've used the monochrome black journal paper set for the patterned papers on this card - you can grab them at Daisy's Etsy Store - she has lots of beautiful digi paper available!


I couldn't resist using this Nikki Burnette digi stamp - just perfect for the "look" I was going for - a bit grungey - with the black, white & red! As you can see I've used my sewing machine to attach all the layers with the black backing card along with some red lace scraps.

 
I love this black set of papers & embellishments - perfect to team up with any colours you like! Check out the Tsunami Rose Blog and FB Group for lots of inspiration and specials!
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...