Friends are God's Apology for Relations.......

July 2nd 2015


A great theme for the month of July at the Unruly Paperarts Site - "Family Ties" - as always we have the "words" for inspiration AND the "colour palette" so take your pick or use both to be "inspired" and create and then link up to the website so we can all share your creation!


I had so much fun making this journal page in my large journal - so much space to play and add colour and texture! I used paints, texture paste, stencils, washi, stamps - lots of lovely stuff from my stash LOL!!!!!!


These two gorgeous gals were made up of elements from an Art Tea Life Collage Sheet (Art Tea Life did have an Etsy Store but at time of writing this up there are not currently any items in the store). they are just so cute and I thought they were perfect for my page and also the quote I stamped on the little tags. We would love to see your inspired projects for this month's Reader's Art Quest!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...