Vintage Tags & "Nudes"!!!!

June 8th 2015


Okay my reputation gone again - LOL yet again I am working with the tasteful vintage pin up gals available "here" at the SLS Lines Store!


You may not know but as well as digi stamps there are also some fabulous patterned papers, clip art and collage images available from SLS Lines! I've made a couple of journal pages and used several of the "Vintage Floral Tags". The vintage nudes were just a perfect match for the look of the pages so how could I resist colouring some up yet again?????


Lots of uses for these tags on the first picture of my post I used the tag as the whole page background and on the one above I used 2 tags as features on the page. They would also make great tag backgrounds and even mini book pages! Lots of fun to create with!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...