Metallica.....

May 19th 2015


The new challenge at the Tag Along Blog for this week is "Metallic"!! So I got the alfoil out of the pantry and ran it through my Big Kick with a great clock/gears Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and wrapped my manila tag with the foil for a great silver background. I had a gears/cogs die cut from my silhouette left over from another creations so I embossed that with a gorgeous purple glitter powder.


I took 2 pics to show the shiny/metallic look. Just love this gorgeous Sandra Caldwell digi from Sweet Pea Stamps - this is also the freebie image for the FB Group Progressive Challenge!

3 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool.

Kay Wallace said...

Perfect answer to the great Tag Along metallic challenge, Sharon! I love your image, and she is perfectly support by both your faux and real metal elements! Nicely done!

Terry said...

I always get a kick out of your titles! Love this rocking jewel! Too cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...