JLO Clockwork Dragonling

April 23rd 2015


Another "new release" stamp available at the JessicaLynnOrignal Store - I just love these Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamps which Jessica is licensed to produce as rubber stamps - this one is "Clockwork Dragonling" - just love the Steampunk theme!
 


I "decorated" a page ion my black journal and had a play around with some new Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays - love the shimmer it left on the black background - I took two pictures below - one to try and show the shimmer of the sprays - lovely!! I cut out "gears/cogs" on my Silhouette from gold shimmer card and added to the background along with an altered tag, some bits and pieces of fibre and fabric and finally the stamped image coloured with Copic Markers - really happy with the look of this page!


 
 
Make sure you pop over to the store and see the new release stamps and stamp sets - always something new to create with!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...