CASE a DT Member's ATC........

April 22nd 2015


What a fun challenge at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog this week!! We want you to "CASE" one of the DT Members ATC's - what fun!! I'll let you know below how I did my ATC this week!! Our wonderful sponsor for this week is The East Wind so maybe if you have an East Wind image you can use it! Lots of inspiration at the WW Blog - can't wait to see the entries!!

For my ATC I used my new Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Sprays and sprayed with water - I let that dry and printed The East Wind image onto tissue paper and once the backing card was dry I used Matte Medium to glue the image on the backing card. I went over the top of the image to really help it to blend in. Once that was dry I stamped the "Namaste" wording with little alphabet letters!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...