Guest Designer at the Fitztown Challenge Blog!

January 6th 2015


For the next 2 months I am lucky enough to be a Guest Designer at the Fitztown Challenge Blog! they have a great range of digi stamps to pick from and my journal page today uses LE1 - check out their store!

As you can see I've made a journal page - background Dylusions Sprays and stencil - which I made myself of course with my Silhouette! Image coloured with Copic Markers. Bee and wording also cut on the Silhouette.


The theme for this month of January is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of using Patterned Paper - my little cut out Bee has die cut behind the wings and the "None of your Beeswax" cut out was cut with the same patterned paper as the bees wings but I added some ink sprays to it to darken it up a bit.


Check back later in the month for a "reminder" post where I will share another journal page for the challenge inspiration!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations on your guest DT spot and so deserved. Fun creation and love it!

Anonymous said...

You have the greatest wit Sharon. I am always assured a chuckle when I view your art.
The grumpy expression on their face is fabulous.
Congratulations on your GD role.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous page - thanks for the smile on my face. Also love your last pages.

Nikki W said...

Fab page, love the image and how you incorporated the bee and saying.

The Red Mullet Band said...

Sharon, I love this Project!!! The sentiment is very special and the digi looks amazing. Thank you for being our Guest designer! Congratulations. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...