Xmas Poinsettia Gift

September 20th 2014
Another decorated soap and perfect for a Xmas gift - Xmas is coming all too quickly!!


Image is the same Poinsettia I used on my decorated gift box click here to see - this time I coloured it more traditionally and used it to add to the soap. You can purchase this new Christmas Set of Stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal and get creating for the festive season!

 
Make sure you check out all the great stamp sets at JessicaLynnOriginal - something for every occasion - great to create with and they stamp out beautifully! I have some more JessicaLynn Creations coming up before the end of the month

2 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful colored poinsettia.

Linda said...

The Poinsettia is my birth flower and I love them. This is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...