The Sailing Pineapple!

May 7th 2014



A brand new challenge blog to coincide with Vikki's new "The Sailing Pineapple Store" opened on Etsy! Click here to see all the details of the new challenge plus a DT Call!!


The very first challenge is "Spring Birthday" and we want to see you use green, blue, pink & green on your creation - there is a fabulous freebie at the blog which I have used on both my creations for the challenge - a beautiful flower background image!


Vikki is the former owner of Queen Kat Designs (which has now closed) - she now has her own range of digis/svg files for sale in her Etsy Store - new designs being added all the time!!

For my card I printed the image on digital papers from Gecko Galz and did a bit of paper tole style cutting and mounting and my tag has had the flower background recoloured in green and printed directly onto my tag and I couldn't resist adding the little lizard also from The Sailing Pineapple!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Sharon, both are such fun and colorful creations. I do love that Gecko! Enjoy!

Michele said...

bright and beautiful Sharon! xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two fantastic creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...