Mardi Gras Colours

January 2nd 2014
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!! Hope 2014 is a fabulous year!
 
Our first challenge for the year at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog is "Mardis Gras Colours" and we have a wonderful sponsor "A Day for Daisies" - and you can see my ATC uses one of their gorgeous fairies!

 
 
 
Image has been coloured with Copic Markers in nice bright oranges, purples & greens and I couldn't resist adding the bright feathers to match! I think we will have some really "cool" creations for this new challenge!!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Loving the fab colours and the beautiful fairy, the feathers are perfect for this great ATC. Happy New Year, hugs Annette x

Terry said...

Wonderful and vibrant ATC! I can't believe you found feathers to match! Happy New Year!

Linda said...

OH my goodness this is my favorite every! I love the feathers. So adorable! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...