With a Glance...

December 23rd 2013
A change from Xmas themed creations!!! This set of cards are my DT creations for Gecko Galz using new December collage images from the "With a Glance" Collage Sheets plus gorgeous blue & white "Blue Willow" Digital Papers. 


I just love making this style of card and I can never make just one card LOL I just keep changing the layout of each one and end up with a set!!! Sorry about all the photos but I just couldn't stop!!!





Lace, braid, pearls & gems were all from my stash along with the black backing card.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous collection!
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

Sharon, you have been really busy! These are all so beautiful and the layers and trim are great details! Enjoy and Merry Christmas if you don't post before then!

2amscrapper said...

love what you did with the images. Among my fave Gecko Galz papers! Wonderful variety of matting! Have a great holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...