July Calendar Pages

September 9th 2013
Well I am a few months behind with my Calendar Journal pages for The Kathryn Wheel so I am madly trying to catch up! 

I just love these pages! I used a gorgeous image from Michelle Perkett and I know some of you will wonder about a wintery looking July but I live in Australia and July means Winter LOL!! 


Image is coloured with Copic Markers and a bit of liquid applique added to the hats and snowball. Background was inked with my very old Artnic cubes and whatever other little square ink pots I had sitting around - I can't tell you how old some of these were and some disintegrated whilst I was using them on these pages but I love the effect and it was a great way to "use" some of them up and then throw them away!


I stamped a Dylusions stamp border at the top & bottom of each page and smudged a bit of red ink on each corner. Numbers were stamped on and I outlined some of the ink stamped boxes to make the days of the month.

Now I really need to get August & September pages done!!

3 comments:

Krisha said...

What an adorable calendar! I love the fact that you used an old ink cube for the days of the month.
Well Done!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool to see a winter July page :) Great work.

Ellis said...

Wonderful calendar page you created and Michelle's image is perfect! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...