Dorothy Makes a Wish

August 10th 2013


Movie Magic Monthly is having it's final challenge this month and what a great theme we have to end the challenge blog - "The Wizard of Oz"!!! We would love to see lots of entries for our final challenge so why not play along for this August - you have a month to get your entry in!


For my CAS style card I have used a great "Dorothy & Toto" image from Michelle Perkett. Background die has been embossed with a pattern I think looks like the yellow brick road!! Image coloured with Copic markers and I die cut the letters for the word "wish".

Hope you can play along - we would love to see your creations for this classic Movie Theme!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Love your Dorothy! What a great card and that embossed background is perfect for the yellow brick road. I don't know what folder that is, but want to get one????? Happy Weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...