Godzilla!!

June 30th 2013

Wow the last day of June - who can believe we are halfway through the year!!!! Here's my creation for Week 3 of the Summer of Colour 2013. "Lime Green & Purple" is the colour combo for this week and I have my little ATC to share with you which has a fussy cut photo of my daughter (taken several year ago now) wearing a lime green & purple "Godzilla" dance costume - this was for an amazing dance routine her troupe did - it was quite striking to watch! So it was perfect to create with the fussy cut photo for this weeks challenge! The photo probably doesnt really do the costume justice as it was sprkly shimmery lycra with glossy purple patches!

6 comments:

A'n'G Johnson said...

This is pretty awesome. I'm really wishing their was a video of the dance to go with it. I'm fascinated by the idea of how they performed Godzilla.

Kristin said...

xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's cool, great colors.

Natasha said...

I bet it was stunning to see, a great ATC, perfect use of the colours for this week. :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! Such a beautiful and cool ATC! I love how you used the colors from this past week!

Shahrul Niza said...

Perfect play of green & purple!. I LOVE the edgy look on this ATC :). Beautiful daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...