Dancing in the Garden Fairies!

June 5th 2013


 Some great new release digi stamps from Angie Delarie - Dancing in the Garden Images! These were so much fun to create with!


Firstly I made a little page in my mini journal with the gorgeous little heart fairy - she has been coloured with Copics and adhered to my painted page. The background leafy stamp is from a set of stamps from Dylusions and the wording are from a little alphabet stamp I have had for years.


My second creation is in my "normal" journal - again I did a painted background and used 2 other Dylusions stamps and then printed the littel quote and fairy images onto tissue paper and glued to the page with Mod Podge - I love the colours of this!


Make sure you visit Angie's Blog to check out what the rest of the DT have done with these images - I love it that everyone always does something different - lots of inspiration!

5 comments:

Terry said...

These dancing little fairies are just adorable! Always such wonderful coloring in your journal pages! One day I will start one!

Michele said...

i love love love your fairies and the beautiful coloring! xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool, love your pages.

Ellis said...

Beautiful journal page and your card is fantastic! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sandy said...

So cute and they do make me laugh which is a good thing!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...