Bombshell Textures & Layers!

June 26th 2013


Yes time for another Bombshell Stamps Blog Hop and the theme for this hop is "Texture & Layers"! I recently bought a new stamp set "Butterfly Queen" and had a great time creating this card for the hop! Patterned papers are from a 6 x 6 Bo Bunny Pad I have had for quote some time but the colours were perfect for what I wanted so I layered them on the card & used mounting tape for the Bombshell Babe! I added texture with the mesh, muslin and dry embossing, some braid & charms.


The next stop on the hop is Kelli & if you get lost just head to the Bombshell Blog for the whole list!


I'm also entering this at the Cards Galore Blog as I used their monthly sektch to layout this card!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful card Sharon. I love your color combos. The butterfly and bombshell look great! Wonderful textures and layers too.

deniserows said...

the background inspired a journal i need to make

Anonymous said...

WOW Sharon,this is a truly stunning card and so many different layers! I love the retro style also,al in al a FABULOUS card!

Alison said...

Wow!!! Totally beautiful! LOVE the textures and layers! You did an amazing job with this challenge!

Kathi said...

Wow. This is stunning! Great coloring job and I love, Love, LOVE all the textures and layers and details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...