The Fortune Teller....

May 18th 2013
Firstly apoplogies for not visting blogs this week - I have been away working and had no internet/email access for a week - LOL - do you know how hard that is!!! I had a few scheduled posts whilst I was away and I see Blogger has been kind and they were posted here so that's a good thing! I will be catching up this weekend to see what everyone has been creating!


A reminder that your still have a few days to enter our "Show us the Future" Themed ATC Challenge at Wicked Wednesday!! For my ATC today I have used a great collage image from Gecko Galz and as you can see below I made it into card!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a great image for the ATC theme!! Love your background!! The corner pieces...yummy!!
Hugs
Heather

Terry said...

Sharon, I just hope you did not have to work too hard! Can't imagine no Internet!! Classy ATC, love the image and it makes a stunning card! Enjoy the weekend!

Krisha said...

Really a stunning card!! Love Geco Gals

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic! The colors all coordinate well!

Angie Delarie said...

I see what you mean about the style right now Sharon! lol
I love this card to bits!

Sandy said...

Oce again I see gorgeous colors. As I decide who I am and what I like, I think I love vibrant color combinations!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...