No Two Gardens are the Same....

April 7th 2013


You still have a week to join our "Work is Good" Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad - we would love to see some more entries so get your thinking caps on a get your creation linked up!! For my new card I have used a great "gardening" image from Guylou's Inimitability digis. Most of my work is with "turf" but I do have one contract which is looking after a private school garden so this is me working in the garden!!! The gorgeous papers are new release digital papers "Butterfly Meadow" from Gecko Galz and the card layout uses the current sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I found the gardening quote at the Quote Garden site - one of my favourite places to visit to find that perfect quote!!

9 comments:

Ellis said...

Beautiful garden card you made, great coloring and use of papers! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sharon! Wonderful coloring of the image, and the quote suits it perfectly. Great design, papers, and charm!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Springtime colours and you always colour your images so amazingly well.
Wishes
Lynne

Jenée said...

This is a wonderful card. I do like those Guylou images; they are all so nice. Thank you for joining us this week and sharing your lovely work with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

2amscrapper said...

How clever. Wish I had thought about gardening for this thene! Love your image and composition!

Melissa Craig said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a fun spring-y card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely card, Sharon. Those backing papers are great. Vee xx

Rene said...

What a lovely creation!
I like these images from Guylou!
Hugs
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...