March Journal Pages

March 31st 2013


Just getting my pages fnished in time for The Kathryn Wheel Challenge - as always I had good intentions of doing these at the beginning of the month but LOL that never happens - maybe I will get April done earlier????



For these pages I used a new set of green Fireworks sprays - I love the colours and metallic shine on them. I sprayed both pages with the lightest green then added some sticky note squares and sprayed with the 2 darker green colours, added some texture with a Tim Holtz stamp in orange and added the numbers to the boxes. I used distress ink dabbed around the edges of the pages and around the days. I couldn't resist the gorgeous bunny image from Gecko Galz for this - very fitting for Easter and I thought the green and orange colour combo worked well.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the bunnies!

fairyrocks said...

Just popping in from Gecko Galz yahoo group. Saw your questions and thought I would see what you do. So glad I did. Love your journal pages for march with the bunnies. I smiled when I read you don't do scrapbook pages, because I don't do cards LOL. My hat is off to the card makers. Love how bright and fun your cardwork is. Adorable. Keep smiling and creating.
Pam C

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!
Cute idea to add the bunnies from Gecko Galz.
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

Fabulous March calendar pages! Love the Easter colors and what a cute group of bunnies! Happy Easter!

Tammy said...

Great pages Sharon! I agree, the color and metallic shine are wonderful!

Michele said...

oh i love the bunnies! great pages! xo

Alexa said...

I love that green too - must be even lovelier in real life as its hard to see the shimmer. The bunnies are too cute!! Great pages. X

Edie Edie said...

I love your journal calendar pages. I am going to adopt that idea. Your work is awesome. I just joined your site so I won't miss your inspiring posts.

Mrs Beez said...

Adroable pages with those cute bunnies. Love it! x

2amscrapper said...

These bunnies look so cute on your cheerful pages!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic pages, love the fresh colors.

Jess said...

So fresh and fun! Awesome page!

Krisha said...

Your pages are sooooo custe!!! I love the day squares, masking was perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...