Joy to the World

December 8th 2012


A reminder post for Wicked Wednesday plus my entry for the current Just Some Lines "Winter Wonderland" Challenge! Firstly I made the ATC above using the 3 Birds image from Just Some Lines - they are so cute all rugged up for Winter and are perfect for the "Wing It" Challenge at Wicked Wednesday - then I decided to make it into a card and add some more elements for the Winter JSL Challenge. At the moment I have a thing for black backing card and printing images onto Kraft - LOL - I just love the effect!


Background rubber stamped image on the Kraft paper is from a new Tim Holtz Rubber stamp set I got and the white stamped border from a set of stamps from a cheap shop. I added the letters "to the world" and a great flower I made using a new Die-namics die I purchased from Ebay! I love cute images but I like to try and give them a vintage/olde worlde feel when I create with them if that makes sense!!


I am also entering this card at the current No Matter Which Challenge Blog for their "Christmas" theme challenge (and LOL I've used both digi & rubber stamps!!) I haven't played along at So Artful Challenges since I left the DT so thought I would link up there for the current "Bird Life - Holiday - or Winter Colours" Challenge with my little wintery birds!!

16 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely, love those birds and your colour palette. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

They are so cute I want to cuddle them!
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Loving those fab birds, great card and beautiful flower. xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

The birds are awesome-love the ATC and how you bring it up to the next level with the fab card and flower!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, Sharon!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely fantastic - thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines!!! :)

Electra said...

I love this Sharon! The "snow" is brilliant!

Tammy said...

Cute card and pretty flower!

Heather said...

Super cute Sharon! The little birdies are adorable!! I lovethe little text boxes!! Hugs!!
Heather

Terry said...

Love the Christmas chicks and the netting touch! Great color combination! Enjoy the weekend!

2amscrapper said...

love this! great color combo

Claire said...

Wow what a fab card, love the birds and the colour palette is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at NMWC this month
Claire xx

Linda said...

I am a big bird fan and I love this!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Adorable card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card.Love the original ATC and it looks super added to your card.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Bubleeing Colors said...

Cute, funny and super amazing creation!!
Thank you to share with us on Just Some LinesChallenge.

SOMA
( Just Some Lines -DT )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...