Your very own "Playboy Bunny" (retired of course)!!!!!

May 16th 2012


A great new "inspirational" challenge for you at Dude Time Doodles this week - head over to the challenge blog to see the inspirational photo and DT creations!

I've made this "Napkin Fold" Card using instructions from Splitcoast Stampers (I did change the size). This card was actually a lot easier to make and fold than I first thought and I have another one in different colours ready to copmplete as well.


Don't you just love "Fanny Bunny" - my retired Playboy Bunny???? I just couldn't resist having some fun with this birthday theme challenge - what a perfect card for a man!! You can find this great image along with all the other great "male" themed images at Dude Time Doodles!

Patterned papers are from a new "KaiserCraft" paper pad I recently purchased - I thought the patterns and colours were well suited to more masculine creations.

We can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!

I am also entering this card in the Crafty Creations Challenge - theme: Male Birthday Card - LOL this is perfect!!!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Too cute Sharon! I love napkin fold cards!
Hugs
Dawn xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This did make me chuckle Sharon, I like the card design and the papers,
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic Sharon! Fanny looks outstanding in this remarkable creation!

Ellis said...

You're retired bunny is lovely, great fold too! =)
Hugs, Elneor

Anne Temple said...

This made me laugh when I saw it. Love your sentiment and those paper choices are fantastic. I may have to go look for these.

Linda said...

This is Great! I love how you have to open it to find the bunny. LOL great fold and wonderful idea!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Thanks for the smile on my face.

Heather said...

I love these cards with all the folds...so cool with all the different pattern papers! That sentiment and image....CRAZY GOOD...LOL...got the best chuckle out of it!
Hugs!

CG said...

Love this fold! The sentiment is so cute too. Love it all!

Rene said...

Hehehe!!
So funny! I love it!
The folded card is really fabulous!
Hugs
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...