Sweet Wishes!

May 31st 2012
I made this little card last night for the Bombshell Stamps Tic Tac Toe Challenge!


I actually incorporated 2 rows from the board into my card - firstly: pearls, pink & glitter and secondly: pink, something new (the Bombshell image) & roses!!


I love this sweet Gingerbread "Pin-Up" which is from a digi sheet by Bombshell Stamps and the "Warm Wishes" is also a Bombshell Sentiment!!! I used the new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches to layout the card.

You know I love to create with PINK!!!

4 comments:

Denice said...

VaVaVaVoom! A bombshell gingerbread...too good to be true!
Fab card Sharon, she's perfect in pink!
:Dxx

Anne Temple said...

What a fun image and great looking card!

Melissa Craig said...

Heehee - what a sweet little cookie! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - The TMS DT call is open until June 9th.

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...