My Knight in Shining Armour...

May 30th 2012
It's time for the Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop for this month!! DTD have released some more fun "male" images so make sure you join our hop to see the new designs!!


I've made a CAS Card using "Sagremor the Foolhardy" - LOL - he looks "dashing" doesn't he???? My card uses all metallic papers & card. I printed the image directly onto my base card and then printed part of the image which I cut out and mounted onto the base card. I added a bit of "sparkle" using some silver Stickles and added a silver cord bow to the spine.


Now it's time for you to head over to Ruth's Blog - you should have come to me from Tammy's Blog.
Hope you enjoy all the great creations and remember the new images are available in the store!

Dude Time Doodles are also sponsoring a few challenges this week:
Firstly over at Stamping with the Dragon have a "Heroes" theme challenge - my "Knight in Shining Armour" is certainly my hero LOL!!!
And secondly Tuesday Throwdown have a "Masculine" theme challenge - just perfect for all our Dude Time Doodles creations!!!

11 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love the way you printed him on metallic papers. Also love the sponsor plugs - I'll have to incorporate it next time. Thanks for the idea!

Terry said...

This is just wonderful on the metallic background paper! Fun image and sentiment! Have fun!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A cool card.

Tammy said...

Very clever to use metallic papers for Sagremore! Super card Sharon!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Sharon, I like what you have done here and the sentiment made me smile.
Kevin xx

CraftyGirl said...

Love that paper and of course the image is wonderful.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Charlene Mitchell said...

What a fantastic card Sharon! Very creative - love the CAS look! The metallic paper is perfect for your knight!

CG said...

This is so stunning, I just love it.

NanaConnie said...

Sagremor is my favorite from this release, and you've done him proud, Sharon! Love that shiny paper and the way you showcased him.

Bonnie said...

Great idea for a card!!

nwilliams6 said...

What a great way to showcase this fun image - I love the monochromatic idea. Love your sparkly accents too. This is a great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...