Fit to be Tied!

May 8th 2012


A fantastic new theme for our challenge at Art With No Boundaries - lots of possibilities and I expect lots of "interesting" creations!!! We want to see creations with some sort of tied element using string, raffia, thread, wire etc but NO ribbon or lace!!

For this fortnight the DT are using the "Spirelli Kit" from CS Designs - make sure you visit the store and check out this fun kit- you can really let your imagination go wild with this set of Spirelli Shapes!


I've used a square spirelli for this project and one of my favourite Darlings of the Orient Designs "Masami - Beautiful" also from CS Designs. All the papers on this card are from my stash of Japanese Papers - I just love these gorgeous papers!!

ATTENTION: Chris is having a Design Team Call and is on the look out for some "creative & artistic" people!! You can check out the details here: CS Designs DT Call.

9 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific design Sharon, x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Your choice of papers and colour palette are wonderful complements to this beautiful image. I've been looking at this spirelli set for a while now. Love the way you used it and am convinced that I NEED :) it. Beautiful work.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, a fabulous card, great elements.

Linda said...

Wow this is wonderful! I love the Japanese Paper and the spirelli. Very cool.

CG said...

Wow, this is so lovely and groovy! I just love all of it.

Anonymous said...

Sharon
Your composition not only brings the eye right into the focal to view the visage but also makes the eye travel to take in the surroundings.
Wishes
Lynne

MezzoKat said...

This is so soft and pretty, Sharon. I love the combo of green and pink.

Rene said...

I really like your Asian Theme on this fab creation!
Such pretty colours!
Hugs
Rene

Ellis said...

Love your creation Sharon, it looks amazing with the the background paper too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...