Dude Time Doodles "Baby Face"?????

May 11th 2012
Dude Time Doodles are having their Freebie/Guest Designer Challenge today so make sure you pop over to the Challenge Blog and grab "Moe" and create something for your chance to be a Guest Designer!


I was a Guest Designer in March and had a fantastic time creating with these fun "masculine" images and I was lucky enough to be asked if I would like to become a permanent DT member so this is my first creation as part of the "Team"!!

I've made a Tag using scraps of paper, ric-rac & buttons - great recycling!!! Moe has been coloured with Copic Markers and of course I added the letters "Baby Face" LOL I don't know that he does have a cute baby face!!!


Don't forget to check out the other DT Members creations for some more inspiration and to welcome the other new DT Members as well!!

4 comments:

mags said...

Hi Sharon. Great tag. Love how you have used scraps to create the background. Looking forward to working with you at Dude Time Doodles.
Mags
x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D so cool, thanks for the smile on my face.

Tammy said...

Great tag Sharon and it's so nice to have you on the team!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the colours you used on this Sharon! Great card and I look forward to working with you on the DTD DT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...