Bewildered

May 20th 2012
I couldn't resist buying a few more Digital Stamps today LOL!!! This card uses one of the "Bewildered" Designs from A Day For Daisies - I just loved the "look" of this image and couldn't resist - she has a bit of a vintage "feel"!


I am entering it in the current A Day For Daisies Challenge which has a theme of "Go Vintage or Add Polka Dots" but it mentions you can use calico or small print paper so I hope my patterned paper has a small enough print!! Image has been coloured with Copic Markers and I've used a circle die cut to shape the image as I have used the current sketch at Mojo Monday to layout my card. The flower & little barnches are also die cuts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
She is wonderful, love her blue eyeshadow, such fun.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to visit me even when I have been MIA.

Ellis said...

I just love these images from ADFD, you made a marvellous card!
Hugs, Elenor

Borqna said...

This is cool! Congratulations!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks fabulous.

Denice said...

Spot on! Love your paper choices and blue eye shadow...I bet your making ADFD proud right now!
:Dxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...