A cut above the rest...

December 17th 2011
"Winter" is the theme of the new challenge at The Octopode Factory this week. I don't have a lot of "wintery" images but I did have this cute little snowman on one of Lily's Xmas Collage Sheets so I thought he was perfect for this challenge.


I used chalks to make the tag background then popped it through the printer to add the clipart snowflakes and the humourous"wording". I added real buttons to the snowman's eyes and a little pair of scissors with the fibres!

11 comments:

PetraB said...

This is great. Love the sentiment, it just fits perfect to the snowman.

Beverly G said...

You're so funny--you always bring a smile to my face. Too cute.

Netty said...

Loving your use of the snowman and those button eyes look great Sharon, x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling! What a cute sentiment! I love the background: )

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, looks great. Love the button eyes.

Marjie Kemper said...

Love him! Did you hear me giggle all the way over there when your page opened up?

Suze Bain said...

Love the odd button eyes - a fabulous fun tag. xx

Dr. Mary said...

I just love how you are so witty with the sentiments for your creations!

The Octopode Factory said...

that is so sweet Sharon! thanks for playing TOFF

Ellis said...

Fantastic card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

So fun and funny! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...