More Autumn Inspiration

September 26th 2011


Here is some more inspiration for you for our "Autumn/Fall" Theme at Art with no Boundaries for this week. We would love to see your creations for this great time of the year!


I've made this card using a new "October Verse" sentiment from Chris at CS Designs. I've added some Spellbinder die cut flowers, leaves & swirls all in Autumn colourings from a 6 x 6 Basic Grey Pad titled "Pyrus" - I think the colours are perfect for this theme!


Make sure you link your inspiration to our linky tool so we can visit and leave you a comment!

10 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Sharon, I like Chris saying! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Jan Hennings said...

Love your card and all the layering :)

Anonymous said...

More glorious Autumnal artwork from you Sharon.
I really like the use of the October verse and that flower is gorgeous.
Wishes
Lynne

Rene said...

This is such a lovely card! I really like the colours!! Fabulous flowers and swirls!!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

really beautiful!

Terry said...

Super stunning flower! Love this Autumn card and what a great sentiment for October!

Daniella said...

I love all of it! But those flowers and swirls are awesome!!! I need to get that die!
xxDaniella

Judy said...

When I see your fantastic cards I get inspired to go back to card making, Sharon, this is a real beauty!

2amscrapper said...

I love that sentiment! great card!

Linda said...

So pretty and that flower is amazing! Love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...