Daring Cardmakers - "Flowers for May"

May 7th 2011
I've made this card for the new challenge at the Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog.


I've used a lovely bride image from Dezinaworld. I added a 'touch of pink' with a copic marker to the flowers on the bride for a bit of colour. The background is embossed thick vellum using a Tim Holtz embossing folder. The strip of paper down the left hand side I made myself with paints and stamps. I've added several other embellishments and the chandelier stamp is from Kaszazz!

6 comments:

Dolly Mixtures said...

The touch of pink on your vintage photo works really well, it reminds me of photos of my grandparents wedding which were touched up with paint to add colour. Lovely vintage look.

Kathy said...

How pretty this is Sharon. Thank you for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers

Lynda said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sharon
This is artwork that I zoom in on - love the style, love the colours.
Wishes
Lynne M

Zuzana Obert said...

What a lovely card Sharon! The pink and emboss are really working with the whole vintage look. Thanks for joining in with DCM this week.

Zuzana x x

Janice said...

Nice vintage look Sharon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...