Bella Creations Tags

April 3rd 2011
Today I made these "tags" for a new challenge at the Bella Creations Community. We had to use the image provided (from Gecko Galz) and decorate her "bonnet".

Well I couldn't resist - I went for something a bit different!

Here are my tags (the main tag has the image of the woman wearing her bonnet which we had to 'decorate" and the accompanying tag has a little phrase I made to put with it!):


The bird images and nest of children are from a collage sheet from Lisa's Altered Art - which I just LOVE! I added some fluffy wool behind the nest and as tassels on the tops of the tags and a sheer ribbon bow attached with a brad.

10 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Oh this is wonderful!!! An imaginative piece of art.
Isn't it a great image they have provided for us to play with?!
Have a lovely day.
Wishes
Lynne

Jingle said...

Very nice!

Michele Oliver said...

Wonderful tags. Fun!

Netty said...

Brilliant hat, adore this quirky look. Have a great week, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant tags. And that sentiment is perfect! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh wow thats so cute Sharon, love love love that hat !!
Just popped over to say a huge THANK YOU for your care ,support and kind welcome back to blogland after my break.
Hugs June xxxxx

judyjstamper said...

Ah, this is Wonderful!!

2amscrapper said...

You know I love these tags! Love your sense of humor! And love that you've chosen to participate in my Oh La La group tag challenge at Bella Creations! Helene

Michele said...

excellent, charming, delightful! xo

Linda said...

These are amazing. I went to the shop. I love all of that vintage stuff. So cool. I really like the sentiment you used. So clever.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card. It was fun to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...