Violet

Wednesday 9th February 2011
I've just made this card for the Bizzy Becs Store Blog February Challenge using the sketch provided. I just received my latest order from Bizzy Becs so have used the patterned paper from a new 6 x 6 Basic Grey 'Curio' Paper Pad. I have also used one of the stamps from the Blue Butterfly Stamps Range - as you can see from the title of this post her name is "Violet"! I've used my sewing machine to sew all the bits onto the card and I have tried to use a different "stitch" for each different piece of paper. I'm really happy with it all and I love these nice soft colour tones. And I think this range of images make great teenage cards!
I am also entering this card in the There's Magic in the Air Challenge which is a recipe: at least 3 flowers, lace or ribbon, pearls or gems and a die cut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a stunner. love this card too Sharon

Cheryl said...

Just GORGEOUS and the colours are so beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...