Bugaboo "Dottie" Tri Shutter Card

February 16th 2011
As you can see I've been very busy over the last few days making cards and have another one to share! This is another Tri Shutter card for the new Bugaboo "Catch the Bug" Challenge Blog which requires a "Different Fold". The papers I have used on this card are from a new 6 x 6 pad I recently purchased from the BasicGrey range called "Pyrus Paper Pad" - I love these colour tones something a bit different for me! The little charm doesn't show up that well but it says 'celebrate'.



The new Stamptacular Sunday Challenge has a theme this week of  "Lovin from the Oven" so as Dottie is holding her freshly baked cupcake I thought this card would suit their challenge as well!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Great fold and a great Dottie too. Thanks for joining in with us at Catch the Bug and our 'Different Fold' challenge
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Lesley said...

So cute! I love that fold, thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Leonie said...

O I just love this!! Gorgeous papers and that image is just way too cute!! thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular.
hugs Leonie
PS Sorry I'm running late on comments this week :( And Hey I'm a south aussie too!! from Port pirie!! hello neighbour!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...